A compilation of my thoughts and learnings...

Saturday, December 2, 2006

The entrepreneurial bug

Ok guys - the entrepreneurial bug has struck me, and I have decided to take matters in my own hands. I have quit my job, and am on my own now.

I have a few ideas that I am passionate about, and over the course of next few months, I will try to crystallize them and see if they make commercial sense to implement. Some of the ideas are in the IT domain while some are non-IT. But in the short term, I would be focusing on the IT-related ideas only.

Of late, blogging has become a very powerful means of communicating one's feelings/thoughts. Hence, I too have got inspired and have decided to share some of my thoughts on life, management, work etc. through this medium. The first one is coming right after this post...

Would love to hear your feedback on the same!

Cheers,
Amit

2 comments:

brilliantnut said...

Hey Amit,

I wonder if you are aware of this: The entrepreneurial bug bit me too.. I'm still at Trilogy, but I started a cafe (coffee shop) along with DJ etc. Its called YACS. Here is a map of the place. Give us a visit sometime... Gimme a call if you have any trouble finding your way :)

Nayan Jain said...

Cool man,

Welcome to the world of 'bugs'.. there is lot to create.. explore n execute..

Catch you sometime..