A compilation of my thoughts and learnings...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am back to blogging...

Okay - I did say that I have started blogging. But from no account have I done any justice to it so far. Hence, here I am, back, to make amends. And what better way than to write a couple of posts, one after the other.

Choosing a topic to write on is a very difficult thing. For a couple of days, I had donned my thinking cap and deliberated a lot to come up with a topic that I should write on. Ideas ranged from giving a spin to some of the cliche sayings, to some around writing a post on some of the technical topics. But then I thought, let's write about something that is the flavour of the season. And is so rightly so. The topic that I am talking about is "Entrepreneurship". As soon as that word came to my mind, there was a free-flow of ideas moving all across my brain. So much so, that the neural system, which was once finding it tough to utter even a single word that could be written on any topic, is now having such a hard time filtering out content which should be skipped. Perhaps, I might do a mini-series on this topic. So, without much further ado, I'll move on to writing my next post in which I'll share my thoughts around "What is Entrepreneurship?"

No comments: